Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Ancho chilli chicken wings, tequila and lime chicken wings and peri peri chicken wings. Enjoy hot or cold.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Tequila and lime wings (33%)- chicken wings (87%), tequila, brown sugar, rapeseed oil, onions, spring onions, rice wine vinegar, rice wine, garlic puree, ginger puree, cornflour, concentrated lime juice, red chilli puree, lime leaves, glucose syrup, sea salt, ground sansyo pepper, colour- paprika extract. Piri piri chicken wings (33%)- chicken wings (87%), dark brown sugar, sugar, salt, vinegar, dried red peppers, tomato puree, ground smoked paprika, cornflour, garlic puree, ground paprika, onion puree, ground sweet paprika, tamarind paste, balsamic vinegar, dried onions, ground black pepper, ground cumin, molasses, sea salt, ground cloves, allspice, dried garlic, sunflower oil, dried parsley, smoked sea salt, yeast extract, ground coriander, dried red chillies, ground pimento, ginger puree, cracked black pepper, red chilli puree, concentrated lemon juice. Ancho chilli wings (33%)- chicken wings (88%), sugar, lemongrass, red chilli puree, brown sugar, rapeseed oil, concentrated orange juice, red wine vinegar, ginger puree, tomato puree, soybeans, spring onions, salt, cornflour, garlic puree, concentrated lime juice, roasted wheat (contains gluten), sea salt, chilli powder, ground cayenne pepper, cracked black pepper, smoked paprika
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Can be enjoyed hot or cold. To Oven- preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on preheated baking tray 180˚C / Fan 160˚C / Gas 4. 20 min
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.