Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cheshire Chocolate Porter
- Full bodied with ripe malt and velvety smooth chocolate taste.
- About this bottle: Based on an orginal recipe from 1899 created with the collaboration of renowned chocolatier Simon Dunn. The Unicorn Brewery was established by the Robinson family in 1838 and is still run by the family to this day.
- Country of origin: Region: Cheshire
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 6 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 4.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.