Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Delicately fizzy - just how rosé champagne should be. Rosé used to be a smoke screen for inferior quality because you can hide short-comings with a boost of sugar. But pink fizz has pulled its socks up. This is utterly delicious. I think it's French because - while we've mastered Champagne - we still haven't cracked sparkling rosé."
Jilly Goolden, Daily Mail , 25th September 2014
- Product information
- Chapel Down English Sparkling Rosé Brut
- A delicious English sparkling rosé; with aromas of honeysuckle and wild summer berries. Bursting from the glass are fine persistent bubbles with a gentle hint of cream.
- About this bottle: Over recent years English sparkling wines have developed a reputation for quality. For this wine the well known Pinot Noir grape is blended with the Reichensteiner and Muller-Thurgau, grapes more commonly associated with English Vineyards. Winemaker Owen Elias has created this wine using the traditional method, adding complexity and finesse by ageing for a period of 18 months in bottle.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir, Reichensteiner and Muller-Thurgau
- Country of origin: England
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Tenterden Vineyard, Small Hythe, Tenterden, Kent, Tn30 7Ng
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.