Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Bargain chablis: The supermarket with the finest chablis on its shelves this winter is Marks & Spencer. 2010 was one of the greatest chablis vintages ever, with gorgeous, limpid, floral, crisp, steely-stony wines that linger on the tongue. Try this tart, bracing, herb and green-apple-laden white with rich creamy fish and seafood dishes
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 7th December 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2011
- Delicious classic Chablis, crisp and dry with green apple and blanched nuts aromas followed by a mouth-watering citrus tang. Invigorating tautness balanced by a soft flintiness and rounded mouth feel makes this beautifully refined and utterly elegant.
- About this bottle: M&S have been working with hugely respected Union des Viticulteurs de Chablis for more than 25 years to make this bespoke Chablis. It gains its distinctive mineral character from Chardonnay grown on the limestone clay soils. M&S winemaker Sue Daniels oversees its careful ageing with a portion gently matured in French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.