Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''This is a fabulously pure, slightly off-dry riesling from New Zealand's Central Otago wine region. Aromatic, floral and limey, it's seriously delicious.''
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 15th June 2014
''A very bright, thrilling riesling grown among the rugged mountains and flat lakes of Central Otago on NZ's South Island. Its succulent lime is best appreciated served icy cold.''
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 15th June 2014
- Product information
- Central Otago Riesling
- Vintage: 2013
- Aromas of baked limes and elderflower lead into a juicy and refreshing flavour profile, with a subtle richness elegantly balancing the brisk natural acidity.
- About this bottle: A succulent and wonderfully harmonious Riesling in an off-dry style from New Zealand's acclaimed Central Otago region. This scenic landscape of mountains and lakes, together with a fierce climate, yields naturally vibrant wines. Winemaker Duncan Forsyth used certified sustainably grown grapes, natural yeasts and no oak in crafting this beautifully poised style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Central Otago
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.