Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''This is a fabulously pure, slightly off-dry riesling from New Zealand's Central Otago wine region. Aromatic, floral and limey, it's seriously delicious.''
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 15th June 2014
''A very bright, thrilling riesling grown among the rugged mountains and flat lakes of Central Otago on NZ's South Island. Its succulent lime is best appreciated served icy cold.''
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 15th June 2014
- Product information
- Central Otago Riesling
- Vintage: 2013
- Aromas of baked limes and elderflower lead into a juicy and refreshing flavour profile, with a subtle richness elegantly balancing the brisk natural acidity.
- About this bottle: A succulent and wonderfully harmonious Riesling in an off-dry style from New Zealand's acclaimed Central Otago region. This scenic landscape of mountains and lakes, together with a fierce climate, yields naturally vibrant wines. Winemaker Duncan Forsyth used certified sustainably grown grapes, natural yeasts and no oak in crafting this beautifully poised style.
- Grape Variety: 100% Riesling
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Central Otago
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinpro, 5 Wolter Cres, Cromwell 9310, Central Otago
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.