Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"In terms of cava, I particularly like Marks & Spencer's rich, slightly honeyed Hererat El Padruell Brut (£7.49; 11.5% abv), which doesn't need any kind of pimping to taste good. At £7.99 it's a really good buy." Applies to NV Vintage
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 11th January 2013
- Product information
- Cava Hererat El Padruell
- A mass of exuberant little bubbles, lift creamy aromas of pear, orange and vanilla.
- About this bottle: This is classic zingy Cava with grippy minerality. Winemaker Marta Fontanals chooses the traditional grape trio Macabeo, Parellada and Xarel-lo to bring the warm. Catalunya sunshine of the Spanish coast to every mouthful.
- Grape Variety: 40% Macebo, 30% Parellada and 30% Xarel
- Country of origin: Spain
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Champagne Style Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly