Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This is a quirky little wine with a superbly eclectic nose of cranberry and sour cherry, and a liquorice and violet finish. I love its exuberance as much as its unpredictability. So go on, treat yourself to a left-field wine with real character - pick up a bottle today!"
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
"...its buoyant mix of darkly plummy and ripe red and black cherry fruit is at its best when the bottle is beaded and the spicy sausages are fresh off the grill."
David Williams, Observer , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Caruso e Minini Perricone
- Vintage: 2012
- A wonderfully fruity Sicilian red with heady aromas of loganberries, cherries and sweet spice. The palate of concentrated cherry flavours boasts a dash of coffee and chocolate at the finish.
- About this bottle: The black Perricone grape has a long history in western Sicily. M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams travelled there and was inspired by the locals proud devotion to its graceful tannins, dash of herbal complexity and long finish that complements the robust flavours of the local food.
- Grape Variety: 100% Perricone
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.