Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Smashing freshness with a light fragrance and lashings of crisp, dry refreshment. A fabulous week-night sipper with wider appeal." Applies to 2012 Vintage
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 14th January 2013
An excellent addition to M&S's range of budget-priced whites, this Sicilian wine made from the grape used for Soave is ideal for seasonal gatherings, good to drink with or without food. Refreshingly zesty and tangy, with some floral overtones, but remaining dry and crisp
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 14th January 2013
- Product information
- Caruso e Minini Grecanico
- Vintage: 2012
- Light, bright Siclian white with fresh citrus aromas and a crisp palate frull of juicy passion fruit and plenty of ripe sunny Italian warmth.
- About this bottle: Blended by M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams to show the special characters of the Grecanico grape, a touch of tangerine graces the mid-palate while subtle minerality, a hint of white pepper and floral aromatics bring grace and elegance to this wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Grecanico
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Sicily
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly