Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
40 slices of finest British Wiltshire traditionally cured prime breaded ham and plain Wiltshire ham, from outdoor-bred pork with no added water.
- Weight: 700 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Keep refrigerated, once opened, eat within 3 days
- Consume Within: 19 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British wiltshire cured ham with gluten free crumb (81%): british pork (made with 112g of raw pork per 100g of british breaded wiltshire ham), salt, gluten free crumb, sugar, pork gelatine, curing salt. gluten free crumb contains rice flour, chickpea flour, cornflour, salt, dextrose, rapeseed oil, colour: paprika extract, curcumin. curing salt contains salt, preservative: sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate, british wiltshire cured ham (19%): british pork (made with 120g of raw pork per 100g of british wiltshire cured ham), curing salt (salt, preservative: sodium nitrite, potassium nitrate)
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.