Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Barbera D'Asti
- Vintage: 2011
- Famous wine producing region of Piedmont in the north-west Italy. Modern winemaking and a spell with French and American oak ensure that the wine has classic typicity combined with a new world twist.
- About this bottle: Barbera is a classic red variety from the famous wine producing region of Piedmont in the north-west Italy. Modern winemaking and a spell with French and American oak ensure that the wine has classic typicity combined with a new world twist.
- Grape Variety: 100% Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly