Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Showing M&S's adventurous side once again, a Txakoli (pronounced CHA-KOH-LEE) from the extreme north of Spain, made from 100% Hondarrabi Zuri. Ozoney and bright, this is all about lift and freshness, not about obvious fruit; it's about seaside freshness and breeziness, apple and sherbet arriving on the palate, and there is very nice balance with a hint of ripeness and still that lovely cut apple verve. Delightful,shimmering stuff."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"When it comes to wine, if not 1980's dance music or 1960's drugs I am a bit of an acid freak. Blame it on childhood half-time football lemons and a lifetime's high consumption of cheap orange juice and sour Haribo, but there are times - especially when the sun's out and there's a plate of seafood on the table - when i crave the slight eye-pop that comes with high-acid white wines. "
David Williams, The Observer , 1st June 2014
" Pronounced 'cha-koh-lee' and made from the Hondarrabi Zuri grape, this is a spritzy Spanish white from the north of the country. Get past the crazy names and what you find is a light (at just 10.5 per cent), lemon sherbet-like, fantastically fresh wine. The first sip will have you sucking your cheeks in like Posh spice, but after that, it's fabulous."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 1st June 2014
- Hondarrabi Zuri
- Alaia Txakoli
- Vintage: 2013
- A unique, delicately spritzy dry Spanish white with mouth-watering aromas of acacia blossom, sea breeze and grapefruit followed by refreshingly crisp green apple flavours with a salty herbal tang.
- About this bottle: Hailing from the Basque region of Gipuzkoa in the north of Spain, Txakoli is a vivacious young wine traditionally served in bars and poured – with typical Basque flair – at height into tall glasses. M&S winemaker Sue Daniels and Ignacio Ameztoi, owner of the Amesguren Winery, created this particular example using aromatic and zesty Hondarrabi Zuri grapes from the Estate's coastal vineyards.
- Grape Variety: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Getariako Txakolina
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 10.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 2 September 2014 – 23.59 29 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.