Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Succulent British chicken blended with red pepper and spring onion with a sweet sticky soy and plum glaze and a crunchy topping.
- Weight: 760 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken (61%), sticky soy and plum glaze (18%), red peppers, crunchy topping (2.5%), onions, rice flour, chickpea flour, spring onions, red chilli puree, salt, rapeseed oil, ginger puree, garlic puree, cornflour, onion seeds, colour- paprika extract, ground black pepper, dextrose, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ground fennel, ground star anise. Sticky soy and plum glaze contains water, sugar, rice vinegar, soybeans, muscovado sugar, cornflour, salt, concentrated plum juice, honey, rapeseed oil, rice wine, caramelised sugar syrup, spirit vinegar, glucose syrup, tomato puree, garlic puree, red chilli puree, ground coriander, ground cinnamon, ground star anise, ground black pepper, ground cloves, ground fennel. Crunchy topping contains potato flour (contains sulphites), rice flour, rapeseed oil, salt, emulsifier- e471, dextrose, caramelised sugar syrup, colour- paprika extract, ground turmeric
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Remove film and take out sticks, sauce and crunchy topping sachets. Place foil directly on middle shelf of oven. Cook for 10 mins. Remove from oven. Pour sauce over chicken and return to oven for a further 5 minutes. Ensure that the chicken is fully coated with glaze by gently pouring over any excess sauce in pack with a spoon before serving. After removing from the oven sprinkle over crunchy topping before skewering. Check that product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time.
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.