Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This is a dense, briary red with masses of black fruit, pepper and cake spices. Hedonistic and chewy. It's a wine for brave souls with big appetites - drink with game, steak or mature cheese. Buy it now to go with autumn and winter dishes, too."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
"A powerful wine with flavours that keep on giving. Unleash it on a hearty feast."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 31st May 2014
"Keenly priced for the quality level, this is a deliciously pure, sweetly fruited malbec with black cherries and blackberries, as well as hints of chocolatey richness. It's good with the lentil, bacon and paprika soup."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Vinalta Malbec
- Vintage: 2013
- A juicy Malbec with plum and spicy flavour.
- About this bottle: A juicy Malbec with plum and spicy flavours. It was made by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre in Mendoza, using fruit from 15 year old vines. The vineyards were planted at an altitude of 1200m, which brings cooler temperatures to ensure freshness. This wine was left un-oaked.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bodegas Fabre Sa Bga N° A 72670, Mendoza Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.