Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"The Viñalba (they change a consonant under M&S's own label) wines made in Mendoza by Frenchman Herve Joyaux Fabre and his wife, Diane, are beautiful, easy, clean, joyous expressions of malbec. This one is unoaked so you get an unblinkered sense of the slight violet smell and sumptuousness of the grape itself."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th January 2014
"A powerful wine with flavours that keep on giving. Unleash it on a hearty feast."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 11th January 2014
- Product information
- Vinalta Malbec
- Vintage: 2013
- A juicy Malbec with plum and spicy flavour.
- About this bottle: A juicy Malbec with plum and spicy flavours. It was made by Hervé and Diane Joyaux Fabre in Mendoza, using fruit from 15 year old vines. The vineyards were planted at an altitude of 1200m, which brings cooler temperatures to ensure freshness. This wine was left un-oaked.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly