Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
White Rhône accounts for only a miniscule amount of the wine produced in the region, yet its quality is high. This perfumed blend of white grenache and clairette delivers lots of interest for the price, with its flavours of dried herbs and apple, and it makes a fine aperitif or partner to Middle Eastern spice
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 15th October 2013
- Product information
- Reserve du Boulas, Laudun, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Vintage: 2012
- A lively, refreshing dry white with a mouthwatering aroma of fresh pears and apples, with a hint of lime blossom and a fruity, crisp flavour.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are mainly Grenache Blanc, blended with a little Clairette - both classic grapes of southern France. Here the fruit was harvested from vines aged up to 60 years old, growing on sunny slopes of the Rhône river near Laudun between Avignon and Orange. Winemaker Philip Amphoux has left this wine unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Blanc and Clairette
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 9 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 30 September 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.