Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
White Rhône accounts for only a miniscule amount of the wine produced in the region, yet its quality is high. This perfumed blend of white grenache and clairette delivers lots of interest for the price, with its flavours of dried herbs and apple, and it makes a fine aperitif or partner to Middle Eastern spice
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 15th January 2013
- Product information
- Reserve du Boulas, Laudun, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Vintage: 2012
- A lively, refreshing dry white with a mouthwatering aroma of fresh pears and apples, with a hint of lime blossom and a fruity, crisp flavour.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are mainly Grenache Blanc, blended with a little Clairette - both classic grapes of southern France. Here the fruit was harvested from vines aged up to 60 years old, growing on sunny slopes of the Rhône river near Laudun between Avignon and Orange. Winemaker Philip Amphoux has left this wine unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Blanc and Clairette
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 9 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.