Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm (noon) the next day.
- Service terms may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please ask in store at the Customer Order point or see marksandspencer.com for full details.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Neutralize the look of dark circles, age spots, freckles and uneven skin tone with color-perfecting ingredients. The first oil-free, silicone-free primer of its kind, our mattifying primer features a clarifying blend of salicylic acid, calming lavender extract and our proprietary Ceretin Complex in a soft periwinkle hue that offsets the look of blemishes.
Instantly reduce the appearance of pores and create a flawless, uniform skin tone. Containing proprietary skin care ingredients, this multitasking hero has been clinically proven to brighten and firm the skin’s appearance while offsetting the look of redness from breakouts, irritation and more.
- Correct the look of discoloration
- Create a uniformly flawless makeup canvas
- Mattify and moisturize problem skin
- Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients
- This lightweight primer brightens and firms the skin’s appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, starch octenylsuccinate, l-lactic acid, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrated silica, thioctic acid, retinol, l-ascorbic acid, l-glutathione, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, magnolia officinalis bark extract, vitis vinifera/vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, tocopherol, lecithin, maltodextrin, aqua, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit skin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin, ceramide 6 ii, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium myristate, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), silica silyate, phenyl trimethicone, methylisothiazolinone, phenethyl alcohol, ppg-2 methyl ether, chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499)
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.