Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Made by ace winemaker David Guimaraens, this foot-trodden pink Port is cherry-infused stuff, super sweet and approachable. Lots of cherry cola sweetness, lots of bubblegum and lifted flavours. But what's not to like in a delicious wine, ideal served over ice perhaps – or would it work topped up with soda as a summery long drink."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Pink Port NV - Case
- Simultaneously heart-warming and crisp, this intensely rich, strawberry fruited port has a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: This innovative style of light ruby port is made from winemaker David Guimaraens's carefuls selection of handpicked indigenous grapes from the Douro Valley in Portugal, all of which provide a remarkable elegance to the blend.
- Grape Variety: 16% Touriga Nacional, 16% Touriga Franca, 16% Tinto Cão, 16% Tinta Roriz, 16% Tinta Barroca, 20% Tinta Amarela
- Country of origin: Region: Douro Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 500 ml
- Alcohol content: 19 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 14.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 3.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Avenida D. João Ii, 1288 / 4430-415 Vila Nova De Gaia / Portugal
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.