Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Riesling, which in my book is still under-rated, is the most obvious option here: try Gerd Stepps' cleverly balanced and delicately grapey Mineralstein Riesling 2012 , from Germany." Applies to 2012 vintage.
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 15th March 2014
"Behind the label: The word mineral crops up a lot in my tasting notes, and this wine even incorporates it into its name. The term refers to the flavour that the soil brings to the grapes, and here it's a reference to the slatey freshness in this stunning dry riesling that makes it so captivating to drink."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
"Rieslings, and in particular the delicate German ones, do wonders for a palate jaded by the excesses of Christmas and New Year. This is a blend of two regions, Mosel and Pfalz, and strikes a lovely balance between the pretty delicacy of the former and the riper notes of the latter. Serve well chilled as an aperitif."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 15th March 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Mineralstein Riesling
- Vintage: 2011
- A superb modern premium Riesling from Germany. It has a clean refreshing bouquet with citrus and peach notes and a hint of spice. The palate is rich with a beautiful balance of fruit and acidity with a long mineral finish.
- About this bottle: This unique wine is an exceptional blend of specially selected vineyard sites from two classic Riesling growing regions. The result is a harmonious combination of mineral, slatey, firm textured Mosel and Ruwer and ripe peach and apricot fruit from the Pfalz area. The different 'terroir' characteristics contribute to the balance and complexity of the wine. Winemakers Mathias Gaul and Gerd Stepp have left the wine unoaked.
- Grape Variety: Riesling
- Country of origin: Germany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.