Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Riesling, which in my book is still under-rated, is the most obvious option here: try Gerd Stepps' cleverly balanced and delicately grapey Mineralstein Riesling 2012 , from Germany." Applies to 2012 vintage.
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 15th March 2014
"Behind the label: The word mineral crops up a lot in my tasting notes, and this wine even incorporates it into its name. The term refers to the flavour that the soil brings to the grapes, and here it's a reference to the slatey freshness in this stunning dry riesling that makes it so captivating to drink."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 15th March 2014
"Rieslings, and in particular the delicate German ones, do wonders for a palate jaded by the excesses of Christmas and New Year. This is a blend of two regions, Mosel and Pfalz, and strikes a lovely balance between the pretty delicacy of the former and the riper notes of the latter. Serve well chilled as an aperitif."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 15th March 2014
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
- Product information
- Mineralstein Riesling
- Vintage: 2013
- A superb modern premium Riesling from Germany. It has a clean refreshing bouquet with citrus and peach notes and a hint of spice. The palate is rich with a beautiful balance of fruit and acidity with a long mineral finish.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig teamed up with expert winemaker Gerd Stepp to create this unique wine from specially selected vineyard sites from two classic Riesling growing regions. The result is a harmonious combination of mineral, slatey, firm textured Mosel and Ruwer and ripe peach and apricot fruit from the Pfalz area. The different 'terroir' characteristics contribute to the balance and complexity of the wine.
- Grape Variety: Riesling
- Country of origin: Germany
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Gp Winery Gmbh D-67229 Laumersheim
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.