Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Similarly, sauvignon sceptics might come round if there were a lick of oak or a dash of Semillon in the wine, as is common in and around Bordeaux. Try...Mayne de Beauregard Bergerac Blanc 2013 with its appealingly ripe, pineapple-and-kiwi fruit.''
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 27th September 2014
"Terrific, unoaked, sparkly sauvignon blanc-semillion blend with all the vibrant, floral, herby, buttery fruit you would expect."
Jane Mac Quitty, The Times , 27th September 2014
- Product information
- Mayne de Beauregard Bergerac White
- Vintage: 2013
- A refreshing dry white wine from the beautiful Bergerac region with flavours of citrus and peach and a moreish finish.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig worked with renowned winemaker Hugh Ryman to create a blend made with early-ripened Sauvignon Blanc grapes for fresh aromas and mature Semillon grapes for richness and balance of flavours.
- Grape Variety: 50% Sauvignon Blanc, 50% Semillon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bergerac
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Univitis, 33220 Les Leves-Et-Thoumeyragues, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.