Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Louis Chaurey Champagne
- An elegant, fresh and well-balanced champagne with a fine crisp mousse, fruity flavours of citrus and pineapple and subtle, richer hints of butter and biscuit. Louis Chaurey is made from the three classical champagne grape varieties; in this case one quarter of Chardonnay is blended with the red grapes Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. This Champagne is unoaked.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Philippe Launois is a veteran in the creation of Champagne, and has been working in the region for well over a decade as one of the new generation in Champagne's rich winemaking history. Louis Chaurey Champagne is made from the three classical champagne grape varieties; in this case one quarter of Chardonnay is blended with the red grapes Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Champagne
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: 63, Avenue De Champagne, B.P. 136, 51204 Epernay Cedex, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 23/06/15 – 23.59 01/08/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.