Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Large Sushi Platter with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger – A large selection of california rolls, nigiri and maki pieces with king prawns, scottish lochmuir™ salmon, skipjack tuna and crunchy vegetables with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
- 4 x Tail on King Prawn Nigiri
- 4 x Cured Lochmuir Salmon Nigiri
- 4 x Roast Red Pepper Nigiri
- 8 x Wafu Tuna & Coriander Maki
- 8 x Sweet Chilli & Coriander Prawn Maki
- 8 x Poached Salmon & Spicy Miso Maki
- 6 x Cucumber & Toasted White Sesame Seed Maki
- 6 x Red Pepper Maki
- Soy Sauce, Wasabi, Ginger
- Weight: 780 ea
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 1 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cooked Rice (Water , Rice) , Red Peppers , Cooked Prawns (Crustacean) (4.5%) , Rice Vinegar , Sugar , Soy Sauce (3%) (Water , Soybeans , Wheatflour , (contains Gluten) , Salt , Vinegar , Alcohol , Sugar) , Cured Lochmuir™ Salmon (Fish) (2.5%) , Poached Lochmuir™ Salmon (Fish) (1.5%) , Skipjack Tuna (Fish) (1.5%) , Wasabi (1.5%) (Horseradish , Wasabi) , Toasted Dried Seaweed , Cucumber , Pickled Ginger (1%) (Ginger , Water , Fructose , Rice Vinegar , Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid , Preservative: E202) , Salt , Rapeseed Oil , Coriander , Sesame Seeds , Fromage Frais (Milk) , Honey , Cornflour , Ginger Puree , Red Wine Vinegar , Sunflower Oil , Red Chilli Puree , Vegetable Fibre , Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk , Soybeans , Concentrated Lime Juice , Glucose Syrup , Roasted Wheat (contains Gluten) , Vinegar , Rice Starch , Garlic Puree , Lemon Juice , Rice Flour , Gelling Agent: Pectin , Barley (contains Gluten) , Concentrated Lemon Juice , White Wine Vinegar , Seaweed Extract , Black Mustard Seeds , Molasses , Barley Malt Vinegar (contains Gluten) , Barley Malt Extract (contains Gluten) , Firming Agent: E509 , Wheatflour (contains Gluten).
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.