Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Subtle, sophisticated stuff, but there's apricot, peach and baked apples aplenty - and a long, satisfying finish, slightly off-dry. Impressive.''
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 28th September 2014
"An amazing white that went down a storm with the chefs when I recommended it on BBC1’s Saturday Kitchen. It comes from Oregon in the USA and has a discreet opulence along with tantalising flavours somewhere between a peach and a golden delicious apple. You can deploy it with mild spicy cooking or cold cuts on Boxing Day or just serve it as an apéritif to make your friends and family grin. So scrumptious it’ll probably make your tongue lick itself with glee."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 28th September 2014
- Product information
- Kings Ridge Oregon Pinot Gris
- Vintage: 2013
- A vibrant and dry style of Pinot Gris from Oregon with bright flavours of peach, melon and pear.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig is excited and inspired by the purity and finesse of wines produced in Oregon, USA. She was delighted to discover this intense and richly textured Oregon white from the beautiful Willamette Valley, made by talented local winemaker Greg Bauer. The rich, pine forest-studded landscape and gentle marine influence give way to a unique climate for producing Pinot Gris with freshness and elegance.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Oregon, Willamette Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 19550 Sw Cipole Road, Tualatin, Or 97062, Usa.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25% on Wine & Champagne Cases
Buy 2 save 25% on selected wine cases. Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00:01 03/02/15 – 23.59 02/03/15. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.