Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Irish Stout
- Dark, roasted, bittersweet with an intense coffee and chocolate finish.
- About this bottle: Brewed exclusively for Marks & Spencer by the Carlow Brewing Co. County Carlow, Ireland by the O'Hara Brothers. Based On an Authentic recipe first introduced around 1740. A unique blend of roasted malts and bitter hops ensures av delciously balances and smooth flavour. Back label icon reference
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 4.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 3.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly