Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Monteflores Reserve Malbec
- Vintage: 2011
- This full bodied red has black cherry and plum flavours with a hint of white pepper and soft integrated tannins.
- About this bottle: From one of Argentina’s most iconic Malbec producers, it has been partially aged in French oak for 6 months to add subtle toasty aromas. French winemaker Matthieu Grassin has made this wine to have a well balanced structure with soft tannins and rich fruit flavours. The grapes are grown in two premium areas of Mendoza where there is a combination of cool nights to retain freshness and sunny days to develop ripe flavours.
- Grape Variety: Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Uco Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.