Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Fairtrade® Monteflores Reserve Malbec
- Vintage: 2014
- This full bodied red has black cherry and plum flavours with a hint of white pepper and soft integrated tannins.
- About this bottle: From one of Argentina’s most iconic Malbec producers, it has been partially aged in French oak for 6 months to add subtle toasty aromas. French winemaker Matthieu Grassin has made this wine to have a well balanced structure with soft tannins and rich fruit flavours. The grapes are grown in two premium areas of Mendoza where there is a combination of cool nights to retain freshness and sunny days to develop ripe flavours.
- Grape Variety: Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Uco Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: La Casa Del Rey, S.A. B71531, Chacras De Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly