Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Dry Old Amontillado Sherry
- Aromas of toasted nuts and baked oranges follow through into a spicy, bone dry palate with tantalising flavours of freshly baked biscuits
- About this bottle: A beautifully crafted classic dry Amontillado sherry. From a Solera of less than 20 barrels, this delightfully expressive yet elegant style has beguiling complexity and refinement. Emilio Lustau's winemaker Manuel Lozano matures this wine for us in the coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.9 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 13.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly