Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The real Tuscan deal: classically textured sweetness with sour cherry
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 12th January 2013
This wickedly enticing red has masses of plum fruit on the palate and is topped off with a terrific nose of lavender and liquorice. Chianti is a notoriously difficult place to find truly great wine but this example is a star
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 12th January 2013
I tasted dozens and dozens of swish-swank barolos, brunellos, barbarescos and the like for this slot, and M&S triumphed with this chianti. So chock-a-block full of very refined, intense, violet and wood-smoke-laced fruit, this enticing, sensual, scented chianti should be on everyone's festive table, and it is particularly good with goose
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 12th January 2013
- Product information
- Chianti Classico Riserva Castello della Paneretta
- Vintage: 2009
- A smooth and sumptuous Chianti Classico with a deep, ruby colour and flavours of ripe cherries, mocha and wild herbs. The palate is complex with fine tannins and a refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: This premium Italian red was made exclusively from Sangiovese and Canaiolo grapes, which were harveseted from vineyards overlooking the picturesque town of San Gimignano. The wine spent 12 months in French oak to lend texture and roundness. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.