Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This is a serious wine with gorgeous smokey oak tones overlaying dense cherry and mulberry fruit. The tannins are sublime and the scent is beautiful."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 24th May 2014
"A million miles away from cheap, rustic chianti, this is a suave interpretation of the famous wine, with sweet blackberry and black-cherry fruit and hints of chocolate and spice. It has a lovely smooth texture."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 24th May 2014
I tasted dozens and dozens of swish-swank barolos, brunellos, barbarescos and the like for this slot, and M&S triumphed with this chianti. So chock-a-block full of very refined, intense, violet and wood-smoke-laced fruit, this enticing, sensual, scented chianti should be on everyone's festive table, and it is particularly good with goose
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 24th May 2014
- Product information
- Chianti Classico Riserva Castello della Paneretta
- Vintage: 2011
- A smooth and sumptuous Chianti Classico with a deep, ruby colour and flavours of ripe cherries, mocha and wild herbs. The palate is complex with fine tannins and a refreshing finish.
- About this bottle: This premium Italian red was made exclusively from Sangiovese and Canaiolo grapes, which were harveseted from vineyards overlooking the picturesque town of San Gimignano. The wine spent 12 months in French oak to lend texture and roundness. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: Sangiovese
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Castello Della Paneretta Di Musso Maria Carla - Strada Della Paneretta 35 - 50021 Barberino Val D'Elsa – Firenze - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.