Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape Le Vieux Gres - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2011
- Le Vieux Gres is a top example of Chateauneuf-du-Pape combining fruit, spice and finesse. Aromas of wild rosemary and thyme are followed by succulent cherries and redcurrants with white pepper and cloves and a lingering finish.
- About this bottle: From the most renowned region within the beautiful Rhone Valley, grape varieties Grenache, Mouvedre, Syrah and Cinsault ripen slowly under the temperate influence of the fresh mistral wind and the Rhone river. Carefully aged in French oak barrels for integration and expression, this wine will benefit from being opened or decanted several hours before drinking
- Grape Variety: Grenache, Mouvedre, Syrah and Cinsault
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 21E653 84100 Orange France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly