Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
...When you get a Beaujolais cru at this price it is worth it, classic fresh, fruit nose and strawberry cherry fruit, plus a little bit of body..
Andrew Neather, Evening Standard
"With fresh black cherry fruit and some spiciness, this cru Beaujolais is spot-on: it’s fun and fruity, just as it should be, but there’s enough depth to give it a serious side.”."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 26th January 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Brouilly is one of the ten Crus of Beaujolais. The village produces wines of elegance and freshness with cherry and raspberry fruit and a hint of floral perfume.
- About this bottle: Winemaker, Jean Tete, has left this wine unoaked to allow the vibrant fruity character of the Gamay grape to shine through, highlighted by use of carbonic maceration. Brouilly is one of the ten Crus of Beaujolais. The village produces wines of elegance and freshness with cherry and raspberry fruit and a hint of floral perfume. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Brouilly
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled At Property F69210 By Emb 69162C
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 07/04/15 – 23.59 27/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.