Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
...When you get a Beaujolais cru at this price it is worth it, classic fresh, fruit nose and strawberry cherry fruit, plus a little bit of body..
Andrew Neather, Evening Standard
"With fresh black cherry fruit and some spiciness, this cru Beaujolais is spot-on: it’s fun and fruity, just as it should be, but there’s enough depth to give it a serious side.”."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 26th January 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Brouilly is one of the ten Crus of Beaujolais. The village produces wines of elegance and freshness with cherry and raspberry fruit and a hint of floral perfume.
- About this bottle: Winemaker, Jean Tete, has left this wine unoaked to allow the vibrant fruity character of the Gamay grape to shine through, highlighted by use of carbonic maceration. Brouilly is one of the ten Crus of Beaujolais. The village produces wines of elegance and freshness with cherry and raspberry fruit and a hint of floral perfume. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Gamay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Brouilly
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.