Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
For a showstopper red, Marks & Spencer's Bourgogne Rouge le Taupe 2011 is a sophisticated offering with good staying power
Carly Gammage, Daily Express , 21st January 2013
- Product information
- Bourgogne Rouge
- Vintage: 2011
- A vibrant deep purple hue is an exciting introduction to this youthful, sumptuous-bodied example of Pinot Noir from the Cote D'Or.
- About this bottle: Romaric Chavy is the family domaine of Chavy-Chouet in the heart of Burgundy, where he has crafted a wonderfully elegant red wine from a single vineyard site, with flavours of wild-cherry and spice to complement the haunting perfume of violets and red-berry fruits. Careful use of the fine French oak barrels and soft silky tannins provide extra mouth-feel and will allow the wine to age well for up to two years.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly