Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Made from a cocktail of Southern Rhône red grapes, this very sophisticated, raspberry-scented rosé comes in at a very decent price
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 1st June 2013
- Product information
- Reserve de la Saurine Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- This fresh, fruity rose is made from Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Carignan and Syrah grapes grown on gravely slopes near the Ceze river of the beautiful Gard region of the South of France.
- About this bottle: Experienced winemaker Phillippe Amploux is passionate about Grenache in this region and he has made this wine in a modern style with temperature controlled fermentation for maximum freshness and summer fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: Grenache Noir, Cinsault, Carignan and Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Gard
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Alliance Rhône 30200 Chusclan France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly