Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If you prefer a lighter style, try Marks & Spencer's Monferrato Chiaretto Rosé 2012, a delicate, fruity rosé from Piedmont that would go brilliantly well with simple picnic food.
Fiona Beckett , 1st June 2013
"Best barbecue rosé: This is a small price to pay for a sour cherry-drenched, uplifting Italian rosé and I love a bit of acidity and whoosh of raspberry on the finish. I’d pour it with barbecue fare because it can handle marinades."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 1st June 2013
- Product information
- Monferrato Chiaretto
- Vintage: 2013
- A lovely salmon-pink hue is matched with intense aromas of fresh strawberries and a soft, ripe palate of red berry fruits with a hint of spice.
- About this bottle: Made from a blend of the classic Barbera grape for juicy, vibrant flavours reflecting this beautiful region of Northern Italy.
- Grape Variety: 100% Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly