Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“M&S has revamped its sherry offering and this light, lean, refreshing wine is a star of the range. Drink it ice-cold with nuts and pre-dinner nibbles and feel your taste buds come alive.”
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 25th July 2015
"Thinking it was white wine, a friend got a surprise when they helped themselves to a glass of this from my fridge. Actually, it's sherry with a tang so brisk it takes your taste buds by storm. Expect lemon and a bit of nuttiness. Pour yourself a small, chilled glass, put your feet up and pretend you're in Spain. Works for me."
Helen McGinn, The Observer , 25th July 2015
"Given that the duty on a bottle is fixed no matter what the price, if you can spend even a couple of quid more than the set-in-stone British weekday limit of £4.99, you're getting a heck of a lot more wine for your money... Better yet is the world's best-value wine: sherry, and the briney, citrus-and-sourdough flavours of M&S's depression-zapping Manzanilla."
David Williams, The Observer , 25th July 2015
- Product information
- Manzanilla Sherry
- Manzanilla is a highly prized dry sherry produced only in the bodegas of Sanlucar de Barrameda on the estuary of the Guadalquivir river in south western Spain.
- About this bottle: The characteristic salty tang is a result of the cool Atlantic breezes which have a unique effect on the ageing of this sherry. As it is best enjoyed fresh, please keep in the fridge once open and drink within a week.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ctra Nacional - Iv, Km 641.750, P O Box 545, 11408 Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/09/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.