Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"All iodine and salty sea-spray. Extremely good manzanilla sherry made for M&S by Bodegas Williams & Humbert." Applies to NV Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th January 2013
- Product information
- Manzanilla Sherry
- Manzanilla is a highly prized dry sherry produced only in the bodegas of Sanlucar de Barrameda on the estuary of the Guadalquivir river in south western Spain.
- About this bottle: The characteristic salty tang is a result of the cool Atlantic breezes which have a unique effect on the ageing of this sherry. As it is best enjoyed fresh, please keep in the fridge once open and drink within a week.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly