Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''The fact is that almost every own-label Manzanilla out there is good, but M&S have a beauty on their books: nutty, shellac notes, the whiff of the seaside, absolutely lovely Mazanilla with such a dry, chiseled palate showing bright apple juiciness and lovely balance overall. Lemony and very fine, the salty lick and nuttiness continue into a long finish. Made by Williams & Humbert, it's in 263 stores."
The Wine Gang, Daily Mail , 1st June 2014
"Thinking it was white wine, a friend got a surprise when they helped themselves to a glass of this from my fridge. Actually, it's sherry with a tang so brisk it takes your taste buds by storm. Expect lemon and a bit of nuttiness. Pour yourself a small, chilled glass, put your feet up and pretend you're in Spain. Works for me."
Helen McGinn, The Observer , 1st June 2014
"Imagine a green olive eloped to the seaside with a lemon: this wine is exactly that."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Manzanilla Sherry
- Manzanilla is a highly prized dry sherry produced only in the bodegas of Sanlucar de Barrameda on the estuary of the Guadalquivir river in south western Spain.
- About this bottle: The characteristic salty tang is a result of the cool Atlantic breezes which have a unique effect on the ageing of this sherry. As it is best enjoyed fresh, please keep in the fridge once open and drink within a week.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino Fino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 15 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 11.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.9
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ctra Nacional - Iv, Km 641.750, P O Box 545, 11408 Jerez De La Frontera, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly