Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Not another Indian Tempranillo and Shiraz blend!' we hear you cry. It certainly shows M&S's determination to think outside the box. Earthy, smoky and tobacco notes over good red berry fruit. But it is fairly ‘standard’ or generic in flavour, penty of robust fruit, plenty of juiciness and a sweeter fruit core before chunky tannins in the finish. Fairly simple, but enjoyable."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Jewel of Nasik Tempranillo Syrah
- Vintage: 2013
- A rich, medium-bodied red with vivid dark cherry and blackberry aromas, and engaging savoury notes on the palate. An enticing marriage of the rich intensity of Tempranillo and the spiciness of Shiraz.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams’ travels in India have led her to the unique region of Nasik, high up in the hills of Maharashtra northeast of Mumbai. Here, at the highly progressive and pioneering Sula Vineyards, she has teamed up with specialist local winemaker Ajoy Shaw and dynamic owner Rajeev Samant to create this fabulous red blend. Sula’s grapes are sustainably grown and harvested during the dry season, to avoid the monsoon, and at night, when the warm days give way to chilly hillside evenings.
- Grape Variety: 70% tempranillo, 30% shiraz
- Country of origin: India
- Region: Nashik
- More information
- Bottle size: Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.