Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Not another Indian Tempranillo and Shiraz blend!' we hear you cry. It certainly shows M&S's determination to think outside the box. Earthy, smoky and tobacco notes over good red berry fruit. But it is fairly ‘standard’ or generic in flavour, penty of robust fruit, plenty of juiciness and a sweeter fruit core before chunky tannins in the finish. Fairly simple, but enjoyable."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Jewel of Nasik Tempranillo Syrah
- Vintage: 2013
- A rich, medium-bodied red with vivid dark cherry and blackberry aromas, and engaging savoury notes on the palate. An enticing marriage of the rich intensity of Tempranillo and the spiciness of Shiraz.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams’ travels in India have led her to the unique region of Nasik, high up in the hills of Maharashtra northeast of Mumbai. Here, at the highly progressive and pioneering Sula Vineyards, she has teamed up with specialist local winemaker Ajoy Shaw and dynamic owner Rajeev Samant to create this fabulous red blend. Sula’s grapes are sustainably grown and harvested during the dry season, to avoid the monsoon, and at night, when the warm days give way to chilly hillside evenings.
- Grape Variety: 70% tempranillo, 30% shiraz
- Country of origin: India
- Region: Nashik
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sula Vineyards, Gat 36/2, Govardhan Village, Gangapur - Savargaon Road, Nasik - 422 222, Maharashtra, India
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25% on Wine & Champagne Cases
Buy 2 save 25% on selected wine cases. Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00:01 03/02/15 – 23.59 02/03/15. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.