Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If there's one versatile wine to pick up this festive season, surely it has to be Sherry, and this remarkable value DRY Oloroso is a joy to behold. Made by the respected Lustau, it's crammed with toasted almonds, caramel and marmalade flavours, and with 6g/l of sugar is still very dry. And terribly moreish. A great wine for roasted partridge or duck
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
"a dram of Marks & Spencer's oloroso, which is dry and full of fortifying dried fruit and nuts and is made by the distinguished Lustau bodega."
David Williams, The Observer , 1st November 2013
"This is a lovely, affordable, complex sherry. It's actually dry, but with sweet aromas and notes of raisin and spice, it could work nicely with honey-based dishes."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Dry Old Oloroso Sherry NV
- A heart-warming old Oloroso, bone dry yet rich and superbly persistent in flavour.
- About this bottle: Intense aromas of dark chocolate and Chrismas cake lead on to a palate filled with prunes, toasted hazelnuts and exotic citrus peel. From a stock of just over 60 barrels, Jerez winemaker Manuel lozano of the famous Emilio Lustau house, has honed a classic example of top-notch Oloroso.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375.000 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 15
- Alcohol units per serving: 5.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.