Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If there's one versatile wine to pick up this festive season, surely it has to be Sherry, and this remarkable value DRY Oloroso is a joy to behold. Made by the respected Lustau, it's crammed with toasted almonds, caramel and marmalade flavours, and with 6g/l of sugar is still very dry. And terribly moreish. A great wine for roasted partridge or duck
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st January 2013
"a dram of Marks & Spencer's oloroso, which is dry and full of fortifying dried fruit and nuts and is made by the distinguished Lustau bodega."
David Williams, The Observer , 1st January 2013
- Product information
- Dry Old Oloroso Sherry NV
- A heart-warming old Oloroso, bone dry yet rich and superbly persistent in flavour.
- About this bottle: Intense aromas of dark chocolate and Chrismas cake lead on to a palate filled with prunes, toasted hazelnuts and exotic citrus peel. From a stock of just over 60 barrels, Jerez winemaker Manuel lozano of the famous Emilio Lustau house, has honed a classic example of top-notch Oloroso.
- Grape Variety: 100% Palomino
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375.000 ml
- Alcohol units per bottle: 15
- Alcohol units per serving: 5.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly