Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Made by champagne producing legend Nicolas Feuillatte and M&S's own fizz goddess Sue Daniels, this is a staggeringly well-priced sparkler that's attractively perfumed and does a grand job in the glass. A cracker of a wine." April 2011
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail
"From M&S's reliable champagne selection, this is a refreshing and well-balanced mouthful, soft and creamy on the palate. Perfect drinking with smoked salmon." April 2011
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Desroches Champagne
- Fresh and well-balanced, this delicious champagne offers a crisp, delicious taste thanks to its creamy, malty flavour and soft edges.
- About this bottle: A quality Champagne made from 3 types of the Champagne grape varieties; 40% Pinot Noir, 20% Pinot Meunier and 40% Chardonnay.
- Grape Variety: 40% Pinot Noir, 20% Pinot Meunier and 40% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.