Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
12 mini steak, mushroom and red wine pies made with butter enriched short crust pastry, and 12 mini roast chicken, ham and leek lattice topped pies made with butter enriched puff pastry.
- 12 mini pies filled with chicken, ham and leek
- 12 mini pies filled with steak, mushroom and red wine
- Weight: 760 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Once defrosted use within 24 hours
- Consume Within: 90 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: 6 roast chicken, ham and leek mini lattice pies contain wheatflour, water, roast chicken (12%), wiltshire cured ham hock (8%), cornflour, cream (6%), margarine, butter (5%), pork lard, leeks (2%), chicken stock, onions, salt, pasteurised free range egg yolk, lemon juice, ground white pepper, sugar. Wiltshire cured ham hock contains pork (99%), curing salt (salt, preservatives: sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate). Margarine contains palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, salt. Chicken stock contains water, chicken bones, onions, carrots, bay leaves. 6 steak, mushrooms and red wine mini pies contain wheatflour, beef (22%), cornflour, butter (8%), pork lard, chestnut mushrooms (7%), water, red wine (4%), carrots, onions, beef stock, salt, pasteurised free range egg yolk, glucose syrup, garlic puree, ground black pepper, sugar. Beef stock contains water, beef bones, tomato puree, onions and carrots
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven, 200°C, Fan180°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Remove carton, release individual pies from tray by pushing from the base and place on baking tray, cook for 15 minutes, from frozen 25 minutes. Check product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.