This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Alpha H
Vitamin Profiling Collection
Product Brand: Alpha H Vitamin Profiling Collection
Out of stock
Product ID: T233832F
The vitamin profiling collection contains four custom-designed vitamin serums – A, B, C, and E - each of which possesses a unique.
About the brand- Alpha-H has spent twenty years researching the essential elements the skin needs for optimal health. We pride ourselves on our exhaustive research, in-depth understanding of the science of the skin, and the quality of active ingredients we use in our products. We are a cosmeceutical brand. We define cosmeceutical products as those that have a predictable and scientifically proven pharmaceutical effect for cosmetic use. We don't believe our customers should have to pay for filler ingredients therefore our products contain more active ingredients than most brands on the market.
- How to use: After self-prescribing your preferred vitamin serum, apply 3-4 drops to clean, dry skin using upward, circular motions
- Vitamins are organic compounds, essential for growth and health that cannot be synthesised by the body, which is why following a balanced diet and taking supplements is so important
- But research suggests that only 1% of orally ingested vitamins ever actually reach the skin
- This deficiency results in a chronic lack of radiance, loss of elasticity, greater sensitivity and an increase in visible wrinkle depth
- To compensate for these deficiencies and help prevent the skin from ageing prematurely requires a new way of thinking about vitamin supplementation - Vitamin Profiling
- Vitamin A = Anti-Ageing. Self-prescribe for wrinkles, loss of elasticity, coarsened skin, acne/acne scarring. Vitamin B = Build moisture. Self-prescribe for dehydration, stressed, blotchy, pigmented, sagging skin
- Vitamin C = Clarity enhancing for dull, lifeless, uneven, sun damaged, collagen poor skin. Vitamin E = Emergency repair for dry, mature, scarred, flaking, reddened, aggravated skin
- Product Size: 4x25ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Do not use Vitamin A during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Vitamin A 0.5%: aqua, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, polysorbate 80, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, phenoxyethanol, squalane, retinol, polysorbate 20, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, solanum lycopersicum fruit extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, oenothera biennis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, retinyl propionate, caprylyl glycol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, disodium edta, citric acid. Vitamin B: aqua (water), glycerin, niacinamide, methyl gluceth-20, salvia hispanica seed extract, sodium pca, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, wheat amino acids, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, disodium edta, citric acid, lactobacillus ferment, copper tripeptide-1, hydroxyproline, ci 42090 (blue 1). Vitamin C: aqua, methyl gluceth-20, ethyl ascorbic acid, vitis vinifera seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, sodium citrate,citric acid, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, caprylyl glycol, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, sodium bisulfite. Vitamin E: aqua, glycerin, polysorbate 80, methyl gluceth-20, disodium lauriminodipropionate tocopheryl phosphates, phenoxyethanol, oenothera biennis oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citric acid, t-butyl alcohol.
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns