Sonoma™ Double Wardrobe
Product code: T656306S
Simply stylish and modern, this Sonoma™ wardrobe is a welcome upgrade to your bedroom. With soft close doors and drawers, this double door wardrobe offers a rail, drawer and shelf space, making it the ideal storage unit to house a range of garments. Expertly built with sustainable materials in our M&S Eco Factory, the predominately solid oak and oak veneer is crafted to display natural oak features, such as knots, grain detail and colour variations for a rustic and organic look. Coated with a durable lacquer, this solid wood wardrobe offers a robust and contemporary addition to your bedroom.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Height: 200 cm
- Width: 90 cm
- Depth: 66 cm
- This product is typically available for delivery within 7 days. Subject to product and delivery availability. Please see checkout for accurate delivery dates
- 1 internal shelf
- 1 drawer
- 1 hanging rail
- Assembled for you
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Good news – we offer free furniture delivery, whatever you order. Our delivery teams will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, giving you peace of mind. Our furniture is in high demand and we’re observing social distancing in making it, so some deliveries may take a bit longer to get to you
Delivered to your room of choice
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.
100% of reviewers would recommend to a friend