This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Rosie for Autograph
Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturiser 30ml
£6.00 per 10ml
Product Brand: Rosie for Autograph Sheer Finish Tinted Moisturiser 30ml
Out of stock
Product ID: T225245
Perfect for using as a base under foundation or wearing on its own, this tinted moisturiser from our makeup collaboration with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a great everyday product. The non-greasy formula has been made to leave skin feeling soft and velvety, while offering a sheer, natural looking coverage. Finished off is Rosie’s signature rose gold packaging, this is a great option for days where you don’t want to wear a full coverage foundation.
About the brand- The exclusive Rosie for Autograph make up range has been developed in collaboration with Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Combining Rosie's make up tips and secrets with high quality ingredients, this range is developed to deliver amazing results. Inspired by Rosie’s career as a model, actress and her love of vintage, at the heart of this exclusive beauty collection lies Rosie’s natural, glamorous look.
- A quick absorbing non-greasy formula that leaves skin feeling moisturised
- Formulated to give a soft focus effect, this velvety formula is comfortable to wear and leaves skin looking fresh
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Skin Tone: All
- Dimethicone, aqua, butylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, peg / ppg-18 / 18 dimethicone, mica, glycerin, dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, tocopheryl acetate. (+/- ci 77891, ci 77491, ci 77492, and ci 77499).
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
or from CollectPlus store: £2.50
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns