This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Roger&Gallet
Lait des Bienfaits Body Lotion 200ml
£7.00 per 100ml
Product Brand: Roger&Gallet Lait des Bienfaits Body Lotion 200ml
Out of stock
Radiant skin, continous hydration. Nourishing body milk enriched with 5 anti-oxidant fruits and blood orange signature scent.
About the brand- In 1862, Arman Roger & Charles Gallet, heirs of a perfume distillery and apothecary know- how, invented the perfumed beauty ritual and opened the very first boutique du Bonheur in Paris. They were to modernize the perfumery universe with shapes and volumes, with olfactive innovations and the creation of uplifting perfumes. Roger&Gallet today offer fragrant beauty rituals and wellbeing. A pure moment of perfumed happiness.
- With 93% natural ingredients
- Hydrates, nourishes and invigorates the skin
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua/water, glycerin, butrosphermum parkii butter/shea butter, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, parfum/fragrance, olea europaea oilolive fruit oil, myristyl myristate, propylene glycol, zea mays starch/corn starch, phenoxeythanol, carbomer, limonene, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, exthylexyl methoxycinnamate, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/apricot kernel oil, sodium hydroxide, coriandum sativum oil/coriander fruit oil/ blackcurrant seed oil, echium lycopis/echium lycopis fruit oil, panaz ginseng extract/panax ginseng root extract, prunus cerasus extract/bitter cherry extract, citrus medica limonium extratc/lemon fruit extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, aloe barbadensis/aloe barbadensis leaf juice, actindia chinensis water/kiwi fruit water, geraniol, citronellol
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns