This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Nails Inc.
Paint Can Nail Polish 50ml
£2.20 per 10ml
Product Brand: Nails Inc. Paint Can Nail Polish 50ml
Out of stock
Nailing a manicure no longer requires precision. The revolutionary Paint Can is the fastest way to get perfectly polished nails. This new and never seen before technique applies polish evenly and efficiently - no steady hand required. Short for time? Paint Can is as quick and easy to apply as perfume.
Nails inc is an award winning brand known for catwalk colour, fashion collaborations and world first product innovation. All Nails Inc products are formulated with the latest professional technologies and require just one stroke application for a perfectly polished look.
- Simply use the Paint Can to mist your fingertips (skin and all) and the polish will adhere to your base coat.
- Step 1. This part is essential – you must apply a base coat, we suggest Paint Can’s Best Friend – the Nails inc 2 in 1 Base and Top coat. Allow to dry. Or apply The Paint Can over your nail polish for a speedy colour change.
- Step 2. Shake the Paint Can and from a distance of approx 20cm, apply short, sharp bursts of spray directly onto the nail area. (Cover and protect the surface you are spraying on to).
- Step 3. For a longer lasting mani (for up to two days), brush on a top coat. Allow to dry.
- Step 4. With warm water wash away any excess Paint Can polish from skin and cuticles. Or use a cleansing wipe when on the go. Voila, perfectly applied polish in a heartbeat.
- Brush on a top coat for up to 2 days wear and a glossy finish. Available in a range of must have shades.
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns