Leather Slip-on Shoes with Airflex™T03/7462
These smart leather slip on shoes are designed with comfort in mind. Fashioned from soft but long lasting leather these men’s shoes will provide exceptional comfort while an Airflex™ sole provides added support so feet will feel their best at all times, perfect for a long working day. The stylish leather shoe features a squared toe and stitch detail for a handsome touch.
- Product Style: Slip on shoes
- Regular fit
- Slip on
- Freshfeet™ , Plan A Leather, Square toe, Elasticated panel, Stitch detail, Comes in sizes 6-12, including half sizes
- This is made with leather that is independently certified to LWG environmental Stewardship standards, which means it has lesser impact on the environment
Care and Composition
- Upper: Leather
- Lining and Sock: Textile & leather
- Outsole: Other materials
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal select this option and follow the instructions.
Free returns when you pay with PayPal Learn more
Standard Delivery: FREE over kr700 (otherwise kr70); 5-6 working days
Express Delivery: FREE over kr1000 (otherwise kr125); 2 working days
* 20% off promotion applies at checkout: 20% off clothing, shoes and homeware. Offer commences 13/02/2019 at 20:00 and ends 19/02/2019 at 13:00 at www.marksandspencer.com/eu only. Promotion applies at checkout. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount code. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Any refunds will take into account the discount. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.