Hungarian Goose Down 13.5 All Season Tog DuvetT35/5006D
Our Hungarian goose down duvet is the ultimate in luxury for that sleeping on a cloud feeling. This all seasons duvet is perfect for year round use and can be cleverly separated or joined together to achieve the warmth and comfort you desire providing for a variety of options - a light 4.5 tog duvet in warm weather, a medium 9 tog duvet for something in between and a 13.5 tog duvet when the two are joined, providing incredible warmth in the colder months. The silky soft goose down is packed into clusters for all round warmth and encased in a 300 thread count pure cotton cover to feel smooth and breathable.
- The all year round duvet. As seasons change, stay cool in summer and warm in winter with our “all seasons” duvet – a lightweight4.5 tog duvet for summer and a heavier 9 tog for spring/autumn. They can be used individually or joined together for a 13.5 tog duvet in the winter months.
- Naturally insulating & breathable
- Large clusters of wonderfully soft goose down give warmth without the weight
- 300 Thread count pure cotton cover
- Tog Value: 13.5 tog
- Thread count: 300
Care and Composition
- 100% cotton,Filling - 90% new white goose down, 10% new white goose feather,Outer - 100% cotton
- Keep away from fire and flames
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return or exchange unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal select this option and follow the instructions.
Free returns when you pay with PayPal Learn more
Standard Delivery: FREE over kr700 (otherwise kr70); 5-6 working days
Express Delivery: FREE over kr1000 (otherwise kr125); 2 working days