Contour Fit LeggingsT51/6256
Nail your gym style in these ultra-flattering contour leggings, made with strategically placed printed Lycra to support your figure for a smoother silhouette. Our Quick Dry leggings also keep you comfortably fresh and dry, with clever breathable fabric technology to pull away heat and a Moisture Wicking finish to lift away dampness. They include a light-reflecting logo to aid with visibility in the dark and added stretch keeps you comfortable on the run.
- Model Height: 5ft 9"/175cm
- Model is wearing size: 8
Fit and style
- Product Style: Leggings
- Product Length: Full length
- Regular fit
- Contour fit
- Added stretch
- Breathable, Quick Dry, Cool comfort™
Care and Composition
- 82% polyamide, 18% elastane lycra,(exclusive of trimmings)
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal select this option and follow the instructions.
Free returns when you pay with PayPal Learn more
Standard Delivery: FREE over kr700 (otherwise kr70); 5-6 working days
Express Delivery: FREE over kr1000 (otherwise kr125); 2 working days
* 20% off promotion applies at checkout: 20% off full price clothing, shoes and homeware. Offer commences 18/03/2019 at 12:00 am UK time and ends 25/03/2019 at 23:59 UK time at www.marksandspencer.com/* only. Promotion applies at checkout. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount code. Sale items are excluded. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Any refunds will take into account the discount. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause