Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
An essential partner to any chairs or sofas from our Lottie range, the matching footstool is a chic way to complete the look. With beautiful tiered hard wood legs and a cushioned top, this upholstered footstool is the perfect perch for tired feet, TV remotes or young guests in need of a seat. The contemporary and versatile design makes it a seamless addition to your home.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlaid onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 17 cm
- Height In: 6.7 in
- Width: 62 cm
- Width In: 24.4 in
- Depth: 39 cm
- Depth In: 15.4 in
- Feet Height: 15 cm
- Fibre composition seat cushion: Fixed foam
- Feet type: Solid hardwood in a light colour finish
- Type of sit: Medium sit
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team at email@example.com
Your email must include:
- Your full postal address
- A contact name and number
- The fabric name of each swatch
- The fabric colour of each swatch
£15 beauty box with £40 spend. Search BB19 & add to bag
Offer available on all clothing, beauty and home products. EXCLUDES sale and clearance items, stationery, gift cards, cards and wrap, made to measure products and services, tailoring alterations, “your school uniform service”, name tapes, disposal or repair services, personalised cards and personalisation services, food, hospitality, services, flowers, beers/wines & spirits and delivery charges. Selected UK stores and online. Subject to availability. Qualifying £40 spend must be made in single transaction. One box per transaction. Purchase of the Beauty Box does not count as a qualifying purchase for the deal. Worth value calculated using price per ml/gram of standard size product.