Delivery and returns
- Free nominated/next day delivery, choose a date for your items to be delivered (order by midnight, seven days a week).
Please note, collect in store is not available on T84 products.
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- To return a T84 furniture item please contact services on 0333 014 8111 who will be able to assist in arranging for the item to be collected. Please note, T84 furniture items cannot be returned to store.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
- As of 24th March the unpacking, assembly, removal and disposal of all packaging is on hold until further notice.
- Please inspect your furniture item as soon as possible and call furniture customer services if you have any concerns (0333 014 8111). Crew & customers will need to exercise the social distance policy recommended by the government & health experts.
- Where you will have to assemble items yourself comprehensive assembly instructions are provided.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
- As of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
With a curved back and deep cushioned seat, this curved armchair is a lovely addition to any room in need of a structured accent or two. With wooden legs in a slender and tapered profile, this Kerava chair is a great choice to pair with other items in the range or to give centre stage to as an occasional chair in the bedroom or living room, offering contemporary style to any space.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlaid onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 70 cm
- Height In: 27.6 in
- Width: 73 cm
- Width In: 28.7 in
- Depth: 74 cm
- Depth In: 29.1 in
- Seat Height: 44 cm
- Top back Rail Height: 70 cm
- Feet Height: 19 cm
- Fibre composition seat cushion: Foam with a fibre wrap
- Fibre composition of back cushions: Fixed back
- Feet type: Solid hardwood in a light finish
- Type of sit: Standard medium
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email must include:
- Your full postal address
- A contact name and number
- The fabric name of each swatch
- The fabric colour of each swatch