Peppa Pig™ Swimsuit with Sun Smart UPF50+ (3 Months - 7 Years)T77/6110U
They’ll be enjoying the pool in great company with our adorable Peppa Pig™ swimsuit. Cute, colourful and designed to keep young skin safe, our children’s swimsuit comes with Sun Smart technology to provide British Skin Foundation approved UPF50+ protection. Made from Xtra Life Lycra© and finished with Chlorine Resist, this is winning swimwear for little ones who want Peppa to join them for many swims to come, as the fabric retains its shape and colour wear after wear.
- Product Style: Swimsuits
- Regular fit
- Pull on
- Neck Shape: Scoop neck
- Sleeve length: Sleeveless
- Chlorine resist
- Added stretch
- Xtra Life Lycra
- Peppa Pig™
- Peppa Pig © Astley baker Davies Ltd / E1 Entertainment UK Ltd 2003
Care and Composition
- 82% polyamide, 18% elastane lycra,Lining - 100% polyester
- Keep away from fire and flames
- Machine washable
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal select this option and follow the instructions.
Standard Delivery: FREE over ¥20,000 (otherwise ¥2,000); 7-10 working days
Express Delivery: FREE over ¥30,000 (otherwise ¥3,000); 3 working days
* 20% off promotion applies at checkout: 20% off clothing, shoes and homeware. Offer commences 14/02/2019 at 5:00 am JST and ends 19/02/2019 at 22:00 JST at www.marksandspencer.com/jp only. Promotion applies at checkout. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount code. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Any refunds will take into account the discount. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.