7 Pairs of Day of the Week SocksT64/6917G
Have little ones learning the days of the week in the most wonderful way, with these colourful day of the week kids’ socks. Complete with seven pairs, each featuring a unique character and design to correspond to the day, our children’s socks are shaped from a comfy cotton blend and boast an antibacterial Freshfeet™ finish to keep little toes feeling clean and fresh throughout the day.
- Product Style: Casual socks
- 3-5 size will fit- 12-24 months, 6-8 size will fit- 2-3 years, 8-12 size will fit- 3-6 years
- Added stretch
- Freshfeet™ Technology
Care and Composition
- Pair 1, 4, 6 & 7 - 81% cotton, 17% polyamide and 2% elastane,Pair 2, 3 - 82% cotton, 16% polyamide and 2% elastane,Pair 5 - 80% cotton, 18% polyamide and 2% elastane
- Keep away from fire and flames
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry
Returns & Refunds
35 days to return
You may return unused products within 35 days of purchase with a valid parcel summary document. Your items don't need to be in the original box or bag as long as they're securely packaged.
How to return
Simply use our returns portal to print a returns label and returns note. You will then be able to return all or part of your order at your own cost through your preferred carrier. To create a returns label, visit our returns portal select this option and follow the instructions.
Standard Delivery: FREE over ¥20,000 (otherwise ¥2,000); 7-10 working days
Express Delivery: FREE over ¥30,000 (otherwise ¥3,000); 3 working days
* 20% off promotion applies at checkout: 20% off full price clothing, shoes and homeware. Offer commences 18/03/2019 at 9:00 am JST and ends 26/03/2019 at 8:59 am JST at www.marksandspencer.com/jp only. Promotion applies at checkout. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer or discount code. Sale items are excluded. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Any refunds will take into account the discount. M&S reserves the right to reject this offer with reasonable cause.