Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay. Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Unfortunately, as of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will need to be assembled by you. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £25 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered. All furniture products will be delivered in one delivery, and the delivery date offered will be based on the product with the longest estimated dispatch time.
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 3 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
- As of 24th March the unpacking, assembly, removal and disposal of all packaging is on hold until further notice.
- Please inspect your furniture item as soon as possible and call furniture customer services if you have any concerns (0333 014 8111). Crew & customers will need to exercise the social distance policy recommended by the government & health experts.
- Where you will have to assemble items yourself comprehensive assembly instructions are provided.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your furniture. Please see our Furniture Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All items returned must be in their original re-saleable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided. Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- Our goodwill policy does not apply to furniture.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
- As of 24 March the furniture disposal service for upholstery, beds & mattresses will be on hold until further notice.
Sit back and relax at the end of a long day on our charming armchair that offers unparalleled support where you need it most. Designed to blend well with any interior, our firm armchair is fitted with bounce back cushions which feature a firm core and a softer foam top for a wonderfully comfortable addition to your home. As durable as it is stylish, this reliable piece has been finished off with solid hardwood feet for a most luxurious touch.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlaid onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 103 cm
- Width: 84 cm
- Depth: 87 cm
- Seat Height: 49 cm
- Arm Height: 64 cm
- Top back Rail Height: 103 cm
- Feet Height: 16 cm
- C Dimension: 47 cm
- Fibre composition seat cushion: Bounceback
- Fibre composition of back cushions: Fixed Foam
- Feet type: Solid hardwood with a dark finish and brass-effect castors
- Armcaps available
- Type of sit: Firm
- 100% of our upholstery is manufactured in the UK
Not available for international delivery.