Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered. All furniture products will be delivered in one delivery, and the delivery date offered will be based on the product with the longest estimated dispatch time.
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 3 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your furniture. Please see our Furniture Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All items returned must be in their original re-saleable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided. Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- Our goodwill policy does not apply to furniture.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
Terms and Conditions
Sofa disposal service conditions
- Removal is on a like-for-like basis. So if you order a new 3 seater sofa, we’ll collect an old 3 seater sofa. If you order a new armchair, we’ll take away your old armchair.
- This service is only available when you buy a new sofa or armchair from us and must be in your shopping bag at the same time as when you order and pay for your new sofa or armchair.
- Our delivery team will only collect your old sofa or armchair from the same address as your new furniture is being delivered to.
- Once collected, each item becomes the property of M&S and can’t be returned after the delivery team has left your address.
- Our delivery team won’t collect soiled, wet or infested items.
- This is a non-refundable service. If you change your mind, you’ll need to cancel your entire order then reorder your sofa or armchair.
- We’re unable to offer this service if you use an M&S interest free loan to pay for your sofa or armchair.
Great for compact homes, our medium Harrogate sofa is petite in size but not in style. With stunning scrolled arms, a curved back and piping detailing, this sofa encompasses classical beauty. Traditional homes will look gorgeous with the addition of our Harrogate sofa, with its gorgeous carved feet adding a timeless finishing touch. Support is provided through the sprung back and comfortable foam seats, making this sofa a treat to relax on.
Images displayed here act as a guide and may not be representative of the finished item. Fabrics are overlayed onto model images, so actual seams and pattern match may differ from what is shown.
- Height: 85 cm
- Height In: 33.5 in
- Width: 196 cm
- Width In: 77.2 in
- Depth: 97 cm
- Depth In: 38.2 in
- Seat Height: 52 cm
- Arm Height: 78 cm
- Top back Rail Height: 85 cm
- Feet Height: 15 cm
- C Dimension: 52 cm
- 100% of our upholstery is manufactured in the UK
- Foam with a fibre wrap
- Fixed foam back
- Suitable for armcap
- Our delivery team will unpack and position in a room of your choice for free
Not available for international delivery.
Request Free Fabric Swatches
You can request up to 6 free fabric swatches by emailing our M&S Sample team at email@example.com
Your email must include:
- Your full postal address
- A contact name and number
- The fabric name of each swatch
- The fabric colour of each swatch