This product is out of stock online, but here are a few of our favourites...
Product imagesSkip Carousel
Product Brand: Cowshed
Grumpy Cow Shower Scrub 200ml
£10.00 per 100ml
Product Brand: Cowshed Grumpy Cow Shower Scrub 200ml
Out of stock
With its invigorating, refreshing blend of mandarin and grapefruit essential oils, this zesty citrus fragrance is perfect for lengthening a short fuse, or as a wake up call. A mood-reviving wonder. This fresh and zesty scrub will cleanse and invigorate skin with its exfoliating bamboo scrub particles and energizing Ginseng extracts. Grape seed oil nourishes skin, whilst the mood-reviving blend of grapefruit and mandarin essential oils will leave you feeling refreshed. *WINNER of the Woman Magazine's 2015 skincare awards for best body scrub*.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Apply on wet skin and massage gently in circular motions to boost circulation, focusing on dry areas such as ankles, elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat once or twice weekly.
- Uplifting shower scrub with a zesty, fresh citrus fragrance
- Mandarin and grapefruit essential oils
- Bamboo scrub particles gently exfoliate
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and petrolatum
- Made in England using natural ingredients
- Mandrain red essential oil is sweet, tangy and zesty
- Used mostly to increase circulation to the skin. Also used to relieve stress and digestive problems, and to help prevent stretch marks
- Grapefruit essential oil is naturally uplifting and stimulating
- Obtained from the peel of the fruit. Has a delightful tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing
- This fresh and zesty scrub will cleanse and invigorate skin with its exfoliating bamboo scrub particles and energizing ginseng extracts
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Shell Powder, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Sweet) Peel Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Diglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Triethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Alcohol. *Potential allergens (NB. Cannot state that the allergens are from natural sources as Benzyl Alcohol is present from a non-natural source)
Free Store Collection, Delivery & Free Returns
Collect from store: FREE
Standard home delivery £3.50
FREE delivery when you spend over £50
Nominated day delivery £3.99
Free UK returns